The Waffle House Chronicles...

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

We Taking Over!

Finally!!! It'll be funny to see what the Falcons do now.

Last night was pretty cool! After a couple long work days we had softball last night. I had contemplated skipping the game but went anyways. We were one player short but came up with a random to help. We were down 5-0 after the top of the 1st and for the 1st time ever I struck out swinging. I had a foul so I was down to one strike so instead of aiming I just swung as hard as I could...my bad. We clawed back and I had a single and a double in my next two at-bats. Bottom of the 7th, 2 outs, 2 on, tie game. I hit a solid single to score the game winner. It was my first walk-off anything in my history of ball and stick sports.

So north Fitchburg will be getting better as well. Hez bought a condo/duplex three blocks from here so now her and Tad will live near us. Add in everyone else we know that is close and it's pretty solid. Now maybe the Riz will move here too!

I can't believe we leave tomorrow. I am well prepared for the trip so packing shouldn't take more than an hour.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home