The Waffle House Chronicles...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

4th of July!







When asked if he wanted to ride bikes tomorrow morning, this is what my friend Shiroma responded with: "Jill had mentioned trying to do the Tuesday night triangle of death (half priced mug-o-ritas at pedro’s, $1 sloppy joes & $1 pabst at big ten, and free bacon & $1 pabst at wando’s). If I do that, there’s probably not going to be early riding, but if I can withstand the peer pressure then I’ll be there." That was Shiroma and not the Riz. I expect to not see Shiroma tomorrow.

Can't wait to go to Colorado...all of these photos are from one trail, although it's kinda far away so I might not get to do...

2 Comments:

  • Photo's look great. When's the trip to Colorado? And I'm not sure I can handle Triangle of Death, I believe the pure amount of bacon would kill me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/05/2007 7:28 AM  

  • after the first two bars i still thought there was a chance of making the ride. i was wrong.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/05/2007 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home