The Waffle House Chronicles...

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lots of stupid people out there in the world. Makes me pissed at cars even more. Wonder if this is the same as the Swiffer van of a few weeks ago...probably just some bored high-school kids out on break or some drunk bastards.

So I am not a clubber, but love club tracks. This is the hottest thing going right now. Mix in some 90's hip-hop beats with some Ace of Base sounding chick and a bunch of random other stuff and somehow you come up with a sweet hit! I am not a big fan of this video (or almost any video since after Land of Confusion nothing else could compare.)

Man that's hot! Reagan as a puppet? And then as Super Man? And then a Mr. Potatohead lookin' Phil Collins? Legendary!

The accent to the highest point in Colorado is getting closer, and I got some new gear!

The grey shoes for hiking and climbing and the red/brown/clay shoes just for the hell of it! Didn't we used to all have a friend who lived in Merrell (or Merrill?) Yeah, I can't really remember either!

8 hours of work to go before another weekend! I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home