The Waffle House Chronicles...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Just a boring Tuesday night.

Yesterday we headed to the Cherokee Dog Park. It's a special treat to go to as they have river access so you can take your dogs swimming. And our dogs love to swim (yeah right.) I have to throw them in but then they swim like champs (and by champs I mean they swim like a scared 3 year old kid with floaties. Entertaining none the less. We even ran into Kris and Chey there (friends of Hez and Tad and good people) although no photos of this encounter exist. They were just about to leave but stayed around to watch our dogs play!



It was the perfect day for that dog park, it was so hot and humid that a shady and wet dog park was just the ticket.

Here is my first try at embedding a You Tube. If O'Donnell can do it...so should I! The first one is Chili "swimming" and the second one is Popeye. There might be a third bonus Chili video. The sound got messed on the first one...not sure what's up.






Just got done with softball. We won and beat a great team! The official scorer says I got on base 5 times, 3 hits and two reaches on errors in 5 plate appearances. I am a scrappy singles hitter that hits everything to right. Unfortunately the mojo is gone since while I was busy getting hits the Brewers weren't. Stupid no-hitter. Oh well, such is life.

My mom and my grandma just got back from Seattle! I hope they had a great trip. Jerry is somewhere in Montana, I think it is Billings. Kelson is bored in Georgia, Kyle gets to visit Arkansas, Jess is out with a friend and well, I guess I am just stuck in Fitchburg not eating Sonic or Waffle House.

3 Comments:

  • I didn't know Boxers could swim. The only one I saw try sunk like a stone, we had to rescue him.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/13/2007 7:49 AM  

  • Such a pimp with your powerful "youtube" skillz. Dogs look like they had a lot of fun.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/13/2007 9:27 AM  

  • Reminds me of poor ole egg, but it looked like they were enjoying it. I like how Chili gets back to the ramp and just sits there.

    By Blogger Hez, at 6/13/2007 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home