The Waffle House Chronicles...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006





Photos courtesy of Kelson!

Congrats to the Beav, 2006 Turtleback Club Champion! 1 under for 36 holes to take it. He also started his new job on Monday as well, so he is growing up!

Larkin and Fam in Massachusetts this week. Must be nice! Dunkin Donuts every day if you wanted!

My record low weight is still dropping. I am ready for Ironman! Of course Taste of Madison and the return of the Neverending Pasta Bowl will help me gain some weight back!

Little Short Track racing action tonight as well, should be a good time!

Sun Glasses at Night…The Federation…It’s totally pimp! Trying to find it for download but it is way too new! Why should you like it? Because J.Bro will hate it.

4 Comments:

  • I thought J.Bro was the arbiter of all things 'hip'. If he doesn't like it, doesn't that mean it sucks?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/31/2006 9:05 AM  

  • Yo bitch, them shits is copyrighted

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/31/2006 9:44 AM  

  • oh wait... no they're not

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/31/2006 9:45 AM  

  • This is apparently such a hip band that I've never hear of it. That won't stop me from judging it though. I say....derivative of Joy Division, but with weaker rhythm guitar, if you can even imagine that.

    Jess is smiling too big for me to believe that's a race. Racing is scowling and grimacing.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8/31/2006 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home