The Waffle House Chronicles...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Not much going on here! I had my 6-month review yesterday and well, I still work here! Actually it went pretty well! How I Met Your Mother is the most underrated show on TV right now. Who would’ve thunk Neil Patrick Harris could have a serviceable adult acting career? I am awaiting the return of Kirk Cameron!
Lonely blog contest! Hez is edging out Riz! Who will update first?

Cross Racing on Sunday in the Sun Prairie...Racing with Jesus is back! My goal=not last! I guess I should try to beat J.Bro also...but that is doubtful!

Leffler is back in the Busch Series in 2006, so that's cool!

2 Comments:

  • At the time of this post, I don't see how Hez was edging me out. Her last update was Nov 2nd, while mine was the 7th..... I heard Hez ran off to mexico for a month long siesta. And as long as she doesn't update her blog, I can't be wrong!

    By Blogger el_riz, at 11/15/2005 2:31 PM  

  • Won't the race get canceled if the snow doesn't melt? They won't let us race if there's a chance we'll get muddy and wet, will they?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11/16/2005 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home