The Waffle House Chronicles...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Humptastic!

It’s Wednesday…It’s Halloween…it’s almost freakin’ November. Crazy!

Haven’t done all that much since I last checked in with y’all. Monday night we went to Jess’ parents house for some good food and a most excellent Packers game. Can’t believe the way it ended, Greg Jennings making two good plays in overtime (one correct coin flip call followed by an 85 yard touchdown catch) was awesome!

I was nice and tired on Tuesday. But I made it through. Went freeride mountain biking at lunch which was a blast! Got to see some awesome riding and had fun trying things myself and saw Kyle execute a spectacular face plant. After work we went to dinner with Kyle and Tracy to the Dane. Lots of new menu items kept it fresh. We then prebowled. I finally threw down a 506 series which is pretty good for me. I was mad though, left a 3 pin basket on my first shot and then missed all three on my second to score a 198 in the second game. Most importantly though, we had a great time! Got home in time to basically fall asleep.

Wednesday is here now. Dressed up again as Donkey Kong for work, to go along with others. We added a Mario, lost a Wario and got a different Peach. It was fun, lots of good costumes this year. Chili still has one week before he is cleared for full dog park duty...but we got him a muzzle so that will have to suffice as I am about to take him! After that we will sit at home and pretend we aren't home.

Here is us today:


Here's me 10 years ago:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home