The Waffle House Chronicles...

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday night...

Weekends, happen so fast! Just a short three days ago I was awaiting the weekend to be here...now it's almost gone. Quite the cycle you enter when you join the work world. Is it Thanksgiving yet?

Friday I got up way too early. By 3:55am I concluded I could no longer sleep. Y isn't open yet so I decided to take my run outside, and with Chili. By 4:10 we were out on the road and by 5 we had done 5.6 miles and were tired. Had some water and protein and was to the Y by 5:30 to lift. Got in a good weight lifting session. Then I got in an hour of hoops. With me having to work late that day I decided to come in late, so I went home, messed around on the computer and rode my bike to work. Was working before 8am. What a crazy morning. We had a mini golf outing that lasted until 5:15 or so. Good times! Just hung out at home the rest of the night.

Saturday I got up early yet again and played more basketball. Got done with that (somehow I managed to go 9-0 and in the two day span) and headed home. Jess and I went out shopping for a couple hours since we couldn't watch the Badgers game. We went to Red Robin for lunch when a strange thing happened, I only had my meal, no extra fries. I must be sick. Chilled for a while that afternoon and then I ran to Verona (4.5 miles or so) and met up with Jess and the pups for some bark park action. Got home, scrambled around the house to clean up and got ready and then we had people over for games. Games were awesome. Played a bunch of games including a new one called Bubble Brain which is pretty sweet! Boggle, Scattergories, Blockus, Bohnanza, Imaginiff and Bubble Brain in a 5-1/2 hour span.
Sunday I got up...late! 8am is late by my standards. Read the paper with my coffee. Went to work to clean up some stuff and then to the grocery store to replace some lost cilantro. Then over to the Mundys to watch the Packers whoop up on the Giants. Awesome. Dari (their boxer pup) is so big now! It was fun! Then back to the bark park with our pups and now here I am writing a below average blog post. Awesome!

-I knew there was a reason I only like to play in one fantasy football league. Now I play in two and this week Carson Palmer killed me in one and helped me kill in another. Except it wasn't a total kill yet so we'll have to wait and see.
-Hez is a gaming bastard. But she did ride her bike to our house and today I passed her in my car while she was motorcycling.
-Boxers are the best!
-I am a decent mini golfer, except when I play at Vitense...then I am worthless!
-I can't buy clothes anymore, they no longer sell the type of stuff I want to wear.

3 Comments:

  • That's why I shop almost exclusively at good will. The way I figure it, if I'm not going to like it, I might as well not pay much for it

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/17/2007 8:10 AM  

  • i just let my wife tell me what to wear.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/17/2007 10:26 AM  

  • Maybe you should change what you want to wear.

    I'm confused by how you lost cilantro? Did you check your sock drawer? I'm always finding stuff in there.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9/19/2007 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home