The Waffle House Chronicles...

Friday, August 31, 2007

A years worth of posts...

365 posts in a hair under 2 years...hot!


I've rode my bike for two days in a row (real rides) but that streak ends today. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!


Soda Finder is pretty cool! Riz and I were checking it looking for Dr. Slice, which wasn't available. Oh well. Word on the street is that you can get it in very limited supply in fountains in regional areas. I haven't seen it in two years.


Getting new neighbors today. Not really neighbors, I mean they live all the way over in Madison...but not too far away. Congrats Hez and Tad! :) Good luck on the move!


Brewers game on Sunday. Although my expectations are no longer playoffs, still hoping they can finish strong.


Work has been insane, but such is life...3 day weekend will hit the spot.


Got two fantasy football teams this year. Both seem slightly above average but neither reeks of greatness. Didn't get a top 2 pick in either league which is huge this year.

That's it, time to play some basketball...have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home