The Waffle House Chronicles...

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Swim time

Tomorrow I’m going to go swimming. The Ironman course is open for swimming so I figured I’d run down and rock a lap. I haven’t swam since the Ironman last year, so it’ll be a fun trip down memory lane. Wolf sent me this video that is actually surprisingly accurate of what the Ironman swim is like. Except there is no one kicking your face and pulling and pushing on you in this video.



The excitement level of this weekend has dwindled big time. Monday I went back to the dog park so Chili can play with one of his best buds, Stryker. Then we went out for supper with Jess’ parents. I thought I was going to get a thick burger but alas the Hubbard was closed so we settled on Tutto Pasta. But. They had some insane pasta that was awesome, Quattro formaggi stuff, with lumps of bleu cheese and mozzarella. Tuesday, work, dog park, Brewers, Wednesday, work, dog park, Brewers. Tomorrow is the Colts opener though…I am excited for that! Basketball might be dead though, got there this morning, only 1 other person there. Saw a couple people on my way out but I had no interest in waiting around to maybe play a game of 3 on 3. Guess I’ll have to find something else to do for fitness.

Oh yeah, this is a classic little tid-bit for the football fans out there.

1 Comments:

  • that's freakin awesome! I think I would quit the first time I got kicked in the head

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/08/2007 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home