The Waffle House Chronicles...

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Floyd

Yes, as many of you know, I was on the Floyd Landis panel. He lost his vote 2-1, I'd like to think I was the one who voted for him. I think it's BS that there can be so many flaws with testing yet even flawed testing can take away some one's livelihood, their biggest accomplishment and over 2 million dollars. We'll never know if Floyd did it or not, there are so many scenarios where he could have, so many where he could have been set up and so many involving flawed testing that the real answer will never be known. I'd like to believe that he is innocent, to the point that he didn't knowingly take testosterone. Everything beyond that is possible to me. Man, if that Mark Larson wanna be did vote against Floyd I guess I'll have to kick my own ass!

4 Comments:

  • For a while I was wondering how you photoshopped yourself into that picture. The likeness is a little scary.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/21/2007 7:18 AM  

  • It looks like a combo of you and that dude that plays one of the hobbits in the lord of the rings.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/21/2007 8:01 AM  

  • When Brent told me to look at the picture of the panel, my first reaction was, "Oh my god - that guy on the left is totally Mark!" And then Brent pointed to the middle dude.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9/21/2007 4:20 PM  

  • I can't keep from laughing at this photo. And to think, you probably ruined the life of America's second greatest Tour de France rider by your vote. Second only to Greg LeMond of course.

    By Blogger Brent's Tour de France Picks!, at 9/22/2007 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home