The Waffle House Chronicles...

Monday, September 04, 2006


Bark for Mark is in effect! Follow all the action of this week live on my new website!!!

Back in non-Ironman world the weekend has been pretty relaxing!

Friday night was a whole bunch of bike repair and not much else. Saturday Jerry and I went and rode the Ironman loop for one last time before the Ironman. We also worked on my new project which is almost at completion. We then met MJ and Andy at the Taste of Madison and even ran into Vale and Koebs. I ate alot and then we met the crew at the Essen Haus to celebrate Tad's birthday! We played lots of darts and watched the Badgers...but we never did win a dart game. :( We did alright though. Tad does get assessed a violation, he was wearing a Goonies shirt that said "Chunk 85" on the back but refused to do a truffle shuffle. Lame! :) Sunday was a bunch of the same, some Taste of Madison (I didn't eat much) and then just chilling out the rest of the night. Monday still the same, it's raining out and not much is going on!

A week of easy exercise and rest this week and I should be good to go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home