The Waffle House Chronicles...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006



Here are some demo maps from my ride on Sunday. I also have stats for it.



Moving Time (h:m:s)
3:32:26
3:47 pace
Distance (mi )
56.01
Moving Speed (mph)
15.8 avg.
42.3 max.
Elevation Gain (ft)
+3,400 / -3,411

Avg. Heart Rate
145 bpm
Zone 3.6

Temperature (°F)
43.7°F avg.
45°F high
Wind Speed ( mph)
ENE 3.1 avg.
ENE 5.8 max.

On the site the maps are alot cooler and more interactive so they are alot of fun! You can export them to Google Earth and other programs as well! Route was awesome, 5 first hills were on the way from here to Riley. Two big ones near Mt Horeb. The big decent down Town Line Rd (my new favorite.) Pretty flat until the climb up 92 to 69. Downhill to New Glarus and then two big hills! Then semi-rolly and gradually up hill all the way back!

Got in 32 miles riding at lunch today and another 6.5 running after work. Got my new Pearl Izumi clothes today as well so I am stylin' fo sho!


1 Comments:

  • How did you drop 11 feet more than you climbed? Did you start the ride from the top of your garage? How did the Scott handle the drop onto the driveway? I wish I'd been there to see that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/28/2006 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home