The Waffle House Chronicles...

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Game off...


Just want to get straight to the point...this will be my last blog post for a while. I feel like I've been selling everybody short on my blog the past few months and I really don't have much that I want to or am willing to talk about on here anymore. Lately the blog has appeared as more of a chore and less as something I want to keep up with so what fun is that? If you want updates on me, shoot me an e-mail or better yet, join Facebook (thinking of you Kelson and Jen!) which now hosts most of my pictures and is not only easier to update but I think it is the easiest and best way to communicate with friends, whether it be me, Jess or whomever. I do hope in the future I have better and more interesting things to write about. Thanks to all for reading; especially those who still check back in religously despite the sporadic updates.
To quote F Scott Fitzgerald: "A big man has no time really to do anything but just sit and be big."

2 Comments:

  • Boo, but I completely understand. If you ever blog here again, be sure to update Facebook so I'll know.


    Little Icicles Enter Swiftly Missing Internal Struggle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/04/2008 7:52 AM  

  • Well, you are the biggest. What's Facebook again?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/07/2008 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home