The Waffle House Chronicles...

Monday, November 10, 2008

So Pro...

So I've been waiting to get a new bike frame since about May. Today that dream finally came true, the frame I've been waiting for arrived! Sweet carbon with integrated seatmast. I've got two different seatpost toppers so I'll have to decide which one will be better for me. Still figuring out the component spec, the only things I have for it are wheels, tires and saddle so I'll have a lot of new bike stuff soon. Here are the photos.

Frame:
Front:
Rear:

Profile Shot:
I haven't weighed the frameset yet and I'll keep you posted. For the bike geek, the headset has an oversized lower bearing so getting that will be a challenge and it has the new press in bottom bracket. Now I am just waiting for the pro contract to come in! :)

GT road bikes are back, I plan to do some Catch and Release this spring!




Can't wait to build it up and ride it. It might be a few months though. :( More pictures will follow in the months ahead.

5 Comments:

  • I'll be your first target!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/11/2008 6:40 AM  

  • Love the bike frame and the fact it's "beany" Good luck with the Catch & Release.

    Sometimes Eddie Speaks Incoherent Essays

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/11/2008 7:13 AM  

  • Poseur.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/12/2008 11:28 AM  

  • wait, did j.bro just call Mr. Larson a "poseur?" what does that even mean? is that like a badge of honor coming from the master?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/12/2008 7:07 PM  

  • It was more like welcoming him to the club. A warm greeting now that he's in the fold. One of us! One of us! One of us!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11/13/2008 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home