The Waffle House Chronicles...

Friday, November 09, 2007

Week=over

Man, this is crazy high. The gondolas are big enough where it might not be too big a deal but still, seems pretty insane to me! Of course I probably won’t be going to China any time soon, so I’ll just settle for the Star Flyer thrill I had last year.

Sonic and I are breaking up. Not one of those bad break-ups, we both are just going to go our own ways. I like Sonic and if there was one locally or one conveniently located I’d go sometimes. But I am no longer going out of my way to get some. I like tots, but they aren’t as good as they could be. Jess even ordered fries on Monday…and they were horrid. Burgers are pricey. Everything is kind of pricey. They have good drinks, desserts and breakfast, but a lot of places do that. We only went twice this weekend because Jess and I each thought each other wanted to eat there (the second time.) So sorry Sonic, I need a break.

This week has flown by. Monday I was off driving back from Indiana. Tuesday back to work and back to the dog park. Wednesday I went to a sales training seminar for my new work job and then went to the dog park at night. Thursday more training seminar and then I got to help some friends move. Basically 10-1/2 hours of work and 4 hours of moving…good times! Friday started with some basketball and then back to work for a quick 8 hours of catch-up…broke away for a weight lifting session at lunch and I’ve really been able to step up my weight lifting game these past two weeks. Weekend should be fun and super busy as well. Really looking forward to the next four weeks too, actually the next two months should be pretty decent until we hit the thick of winter and end of football season.

Having Copper Cup withdrawls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home