The Waffle House Chronicles...

Monday, April 09, 2007

Mo-Cheese-Mo

Saturday was just what I needed, or so I thought. I was feeling better so I was excited about the day. I lazed about most of the day and took the dogs to the park and got some groceries. That night we went to Red Robin. I ordered the Mo-Cheese-Mo burger but got it on a regular bun instead of ciabatta bread. It just seemed like the right thing to do. I was correct, it was one of the best burgers I ever have had. I think they also changed their burger patties as it seemed like the whole burger was really outstanding. Anyways, I am pumped about the new burger. We then returned to our house (Hez, Tad, Jess and I) and the Riz came over. We played some games (Bohnanza, Euchre and Blockus) and actually ended before midnight.

Sunday I woke up however and felt like crap. We headed north to Black River Falls on Sunday for Easter with the relatives. It was short but sweet. We went out to eat at a pretty awesome Easter buffet so life was good! We then headed back to hang with Jess’ parents. We had some steak and watched the rest of the Masters. Good times. But later that evening I got the worst headache ever. I think it is one of those sinus pressure deals because today it is also bad and the more I blow my nose the worse it hurts. It feels like my head is swollen and it hurts. Guh! So just when I thought I was better…I am actually now worse.

It’s Monday and it sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home