The Waffle House Chronicles...

Monday, March 26, 2007

REI Guy

So yesterday I went to REI. It’s only the second time I’ve ever been and I don’t really remember the first time. That place is like crack! There is so much cool stuff I wish I knew how to use in there. Makes me want to move to Crested Butte and open up a burrito cart or fudge shoppe or something. I didn’t buy anything mostly because I was overwhelmed with all of the stuff. I do need to find me some fast hiking shoes soon for the accent up Mt. Elbert in July. Hopefully someday I’ll be an REI Guy.

Until then, I am still me. Check out the white trash burrito. It looks disgusting. It took me several years to overcome my fear of the McRib. I don’t know if this place will be around long enough for me to wait on the WTB. I am planning a gathering soon where you’ll be encouraged to ride bikes there and then after eating the WTB you ride home. That would be the ultimate. Of course you can always wash it down with a Tijuana Hot Dog or some Bleu Cheese Wontons. Maybe that will be the official debut of my fixie bike and we can rage.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home