The Waffle House Chronicles...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I got one!!!


I got mine...here's the current market for them.
I went to target and decided to buy two packs of cards for $1.99 each. You can see the top card on each pack and I saw three I wanted to buy. One had Tony Gwynn Jr., one had JD Drew and finally one had the Derek Jeter Gold Glove card. I figured that maybe the Derek Jeter Gold Glove card would give off some good karma. I was right! I got the Jeter/Mantle/Bush card in that pack. I also got two Brewer rookie cards and a David Wright insert card. The first pack had Gwynn Jr and Ben Sheets. The third pack pretty much blew. But for less than $6 I now have this sweet card. Not sure what to do with it.


1 Comments:

  • Very nice - I like it when blogs pay off! My vote is for keeping it - "I have this card..." is $40 worth of story better than, "I used to have this card..."

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3/08/2007 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home