The Waffle House Chronicles...

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Test of Love?

Hernia surgery + New Wife + Weather = No shovelling for me! :) I am so sick of snow I believe I will buy this and put it over our house.

Update: It's 8:39am on Sunday. The wife successfully shoveled the driveway yesterday and is shoveling right now (she's about 1/3 done with the goal of being 2/3 done before coming in so we can get the cars out). This is the wettest snow I've ever seen which would be perfect for a snowman or snowballs or a snow cave. It's still snowing too! I've felt guilty so I am cleaning the house while she works too so everyone wins!

2 Comments:

  • Egad, it's miserable outside. I don't even want to see what tomorrow's going to look like. So I'm staying inside, with the blinds pulled, until someone e-mails to say it's spring again.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/24/2007 10:21 PM  

  • on our street, the women do all the hard work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/25/2007 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home