The Waffle House Chronicles...

Monday, February 19, 2007

Ouch!

In a couple hours they will be prodding around inside me, fixing me up and making my abdomen less torn. Should be a good time. Sounds like the next three or four days will feel like one continuous punch to the gut. Right now though I am just starving, no coffee or food this morning. I guess around noon I can eat a cracker or something.

Weekend was good, we were home in Rice Lake! The whole family was there so it was nice to see everyone. It was the Beav’s birthday too! Beav brought his WII so we rocked that most of the weekend. I even bowled a 215 in my 4th game of bowling on WII Sports. He also got WII Play for his birthday and we played that a whole bunch too. Daytona 500 was insane as usual and a lot of fun to watch. The 6:30 finish made the 3:30 drive quite a chore but it was good to be home. Hopefully I’ll feel well enough the next couple of days to catch up on TV and movies.

Well I am off! I’ll try to post a recap at some point tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home