The Waffle House Chronicles...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Rest and relaxation!

Sorry I suck at updating but I haven’t had much to update. Ever since I found out for sure I was having hernia surgery my groin has been sore, must be my inner hypochondriac. Or maybe that I am still playing lots of basketball. This weekend was pretty laid back. Friday night we had a pre-season Schwinn team party. It was a good time and everyone is optimistic about this upcoming season (except of course for me.) Saturday started off with some hoops and then I just chilled at home most of the day with trips to the dog park and to Cancun’s (overrated) restaurant. Sunday was more of the same, I read the paper and watched the movie ATL (highly recommended.) We again went to the dog park and it was insane. Including Chili there were 6 Boxers! It was a great time and the dogs loved it. There was even a cool bulldog. Chilled most of the rest of the day before going over to the in-laws for some supper and to show them our wedding photos! Yep, we got our wedding photos and they are pretty fun! I’ll see if I can post some of my favorites soon. Monday we had our city league basketball game. I got 3 fouls in the first 5 minutes (despite sitting out 3 of those minutes) so it was rough but I played pretty well otherwise (finished with 4 fouls.) We narrowed a 17 point half-time deficit to 5 before settling in and losing by 9.

Which is more irrelevant tomorrow? Valentines Day or the first day for pitchers and catchers to report to spring training?

Alright, let’s try for some interaction. I saw in the paper that Alando Tucker would think that Denzell Washington would play him in a movie. I’ve often thought about who would play me and have thought of Kirk Cameron, Fred Savage and Jerry Seinfeld. So two questions:
1. Who on or off of my list would play me in a movie?
2. Who would play you in a movie?

6 Comments:

  • Kirk Cameron may not really cut it for you, but his pal Boner would surely do you justice...You could also be paid homage with Rocky Dennis, kidding! Fred Savage may be the perfect you. But not wonder years Fred, more like the Fred from that short run sitcom

    I know though I would prefer Adam Sandler or Ben Affleck to play me, I would get stuck with fricking Gary Busey....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/13/2007 9:46 PM  

  • you could even get by with a roughed up Jerry Mathers...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/13/2007 9:49 PM  

  • Sarah Silverman, for you. Bill Haverchuck from Freaks & Geeks for me.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/13/2007 9:51 PM  

  • I liked your blog better when it was all about denim and celebrity gossip.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/13/2007 9:52 PM  

  • For you -- Judge Reinhold.

    For me -- I dunno...Michael Moore? Kevin Meany? Oh, if only John Candy were still with us...

    By Blogger Bob, at 2/14/2007 8:03 PM  

  • Oh thank you fellas! :)

    By Blogger Burrito Eater, at 2/15/2007 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home