The Waffle House Chronicles...

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Wow, what a weekend! Snow, snow and more snow! Our house is in the background. Jess shoveled so much this weekend...what a trooper. Of course when the plow came by and she was napping I snuck out and Jerry and I finished it off. I couldn't heave snow but I sure could pick it up and dump it so it wasn't too bad. Here is a photo of us walking the dogs. After we walked the dogs, I took Chili for another walk in the park where the deepest snow was and we did some snow walking. It was well past my knee in deepness and Chili had to constantly bound like a deer to progress through the snow. It was fun. I think I got like 1-1/2 hours or more of walking, including 20 minutes in deep snow. I love my wool socks. I even made a 4 foot high snow ball. I guess my hernia is feeling pretty good! :)

In a weird dietary twist, on Friday I was totally vegetarian. I had Mac & Cheese for lunch and again for supper. Played poker at Dean's and got 7th out of 22 after pissing my millions away as the early chip leader. Also played some Mario Kart and got to see the prototype of the new project. It was a great day. My dietary needs shifted the rest of the weekend with pizza for lunch and supper for two straight days. Huh. Saturday night JT Whitneys was closed so we had pizza at Jerrys. We even played some more Hold Em. Today was all about the snow as chronicled above. Then we watched the Badgers lose and Kenseth win. Then it was all done. More snow tonight, enough to cancel work? All signs point to...No!

1 Comments:

  • I think when it exceeds the width of your palm, it transcends snow "ball"dom and reaches snow boulder status. Congrats on your snow boulder!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/28/2007 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home