The Waffle House Chronicles...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wednesday...

Geography: I hate Idaho. It sucks and why anyone would want to live there is beyond me. I mean they have two major universities, one has blue turf (which is kind of cool I guess) and one got spurned by Dennis Erickson (evidently Moscow doesn’t have enough taverns.) I mean they make lots of potatoes and stuff which are good. And Taco Time. And fly fishing. I guess it’s ok. But Madison is so much better. I mean we have hot and spicy cheesebread and frozen custard. And potatoes are better with cheese and sour cream or butter…Wisconsin things. And we can lose 1 game and still be ranked ahead of an Idaho school with 0 losses. OK, that’s about all I know about Idaho.

Shopping: Anyways I almost finished Christmas shopping last night. Just have my dad left! So I am pretty happy with that…now I’ve got to (w)rap. Almost done with Groomsman gifts too. I even bought me some Talladega Nights yesterday. Then our neighbors and us went to Macaroni Grill. A good time was had by all, and it’s always nice to go out to eat with a “baby” as it makes me look less like a slob and everyone’s attention is not on you! Thanks for the dinner!

Pets: We bought some of this K9 Custard from Michaels for the dogs. They loved it and it was fun to watch them attack it! On the negative side, this mass thawing and drizzle has made our backyard a mud bath. Our lawn back there sucks anyways so it’s really bad now. And our dogs like to run in and out of the doggy door non-stop. Thus all of the doggy stuff and our entry-way are dirty as hell!

Wednesday’s suck though and I am tired.

2 Comments:

  • Just be ahppy your dog CAN run in and out of the doggy door. I hear idaho has some big hills too!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/14/2006 10:02 AM  

  • Idaho has three major public universities, and at least one "major" private university (I'll happily concede that one though). You just need to meet someone who lives in Idaho so you can go visit and see how cool it really is.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/14/2006 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home