The Waffle House Chronicles...

Monday, December 04, 2006

Lots of love and lots of hate!

Thursday- Went to the Draft House to watch the NFL Network (even though I hate the Bengals and Ravens) and had a good time (more because of the company than the game itself.) We’ll have to do this again soon!

Friday- Workday as usual. We were going to go to the volleyball game that night but Jess wasn’t feeling good so we stayed in, ate some pizza and watched the Office and She’s All That. No complaints from me! I love that movie!

Saturday- Played a hard two hours of hoops in the morning and had a blast! I had a Ho Ho afterward and realized I prefer the Little Debbie Swiss Cake Roll. Came home and watched more TV. Finally it was decided that I needed to go mountain biking with Jerry and Kelson so we all went and it was a blast. I crashed three times though. The third was the worse as I was like 30 feet from being done and I landed on a stump and have a messed up shin. But all in all it was crazy fun! After that we cleaned the house and went to Qdoba. I even stop at Caribou and had a campfire Latte or something like that. I am new to coffee and trying to figure out this whole coffee game. Got home and Hez was waiting. We hung out and went over some things before a few more people came over to play games. Gaming was fun although we had a lot of people for one game so we kind of split up into two groups. I even won a game of Sorry for like my first time ever so I was very proud! By the end of the night I was really buzzed, I didn’t realize I had that much. Hopefully I wasn’t too belligerent. After everyone left though we were still worried about Chili who was really sick. He’s feeling better now but still doesn’t have much of an appetite. But his energy and zest seem to be back. It’s so weird when a dog is sick like that, he’s usually the happiest being in the world and when he isn’t…it’s scary! Jess spent all night sleeping on the floor next to him. Oh yeah, Bergoff Dark is awful, thanks to Beth for taking a grenade for me!

Sunday- Got up and wasn’t as hung over as I should’ve been which is a real bonus! Read the paper, ate some leftovers and watch another classic…10 Things I Hate About You! I only got about half of it but the rest is primed on the DVR…hopefully ready for watching tonight! We went to Jess’ parents house…guh! The Packers didn’t even show up. I can handle Packer losses just fine…but this was ridiculous. There wasn’t one relevant quality offensive play for the Packers. I feel almost robbed yet again. Of course I thought the Packers would suck this bad so when they gave us a few wins early I got spoiled. AJ Hawk and Brady Quinn are brothers in law...hmmmm….. After that we hit the new Great Dane at Hilldale. It’s pretty much what you would expect, similar to other Great Dane’s but new. Got home, watched stupid Gramatica kick a field goal, watched Michigan not make the BCS, watched the Simpsons and the stupid Denver Broncos yet again and then checked my fantasy team that once again did well but once again got screwed (this time by Reggie Bush.) Yep, pretty much another classic Sunday!

Jess got a new camera so I'll have to put some photo examples down soon! Thanks for reading!

3 Comments:

  • you know you're getting messed up when you decide to mix the orange splash Mad Dog 20/20 with cream, or milk or whatever it was you mixed it with

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/05/2006 6:19 AM  

  • what kind of crazy cirus animal goes on a bicycle ride in this kind of weather? you must be one of those hard core freaks or something. i bet you shave your legs too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/05/2006 10:08 AM  

  • you are right swiss cake rolls have always been better

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/09/2006 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home