The Waffle House Chronicles...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006


The weekend was chill zone central... On Friday we (Jess) printed up a bunch of invitations to this party we are having. It's going to be sweet! Saturday morning I somehow injured a hamstring playing basketball (probably goes back to the record lack of hamstring flexibility I have...) We drove up to Rice Lake and listened to the Badgers. Even made a stop to see my grandma. Rice Lake paved way to seeing JoePa get wrecked on the sideline. It was a nice day, we took it easy, just what I needed. Sunday was more of the same as well, too bad the stupid Packers decided to turn the ball over a whole bunch. Sunday night, Peyton smoked it though and that game was awesome! Yesterday I didn't do much. Today I voted and bought CARS on DVD (legitimitely!) Now it's Tuesday night. Oh yeah, I was in some random documentary today, I even signed a waiver so my likeness can be used and I had a speaking part with the CEO who actually knows my name. I also bought my wedding band today...it's pimptastic! Unfortunately my inspiration for an actual quality post is nonexistent...kind of like the Britney/Kevin marriage. Going to try and workout tomorrow, hopefully the leg lets me, or I'll probably shut it down for a week. I did miss the Run Show today. Well, that's all I've got...so take it...

1 Comments:

  • Do I need 3-D glasses to read your blog now? What's up with that picture, it makes my eyes hurtey.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11/08/2006 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home