The Waffle House Chronicles...

Monday, October 30, 2006

Talk about sucky! I finally trained my body to get up at 5:30 to work out in the morning again and then daylight savings time hits. Guh! It's 4:21am right now and I am wide awake! I am going to go for a quick run, then come home, get ready and then hopefully people are playing basketball...otherwise it's an early work day for me. How the hell am I supposed to stay up from 9-10 to watch Friday Night Lights? What a bunch of crap!

Halloween tomorrow, I am probably not dressing up. Maybe as a track star again so I can wear sweats at work!

Weekend was fun and relaxing, which is all the more reason I am awake right now. Corn Maze was fun, cider donuts were good, lots of football (Packers and Colts wins!) and good food! Supposed to hit 64 today so I might even log some bike miles today! Well I am off for the earliest run known to man! Have a great Monday!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home