The Waffle House Chronicles...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

It seems blogger has had some issues lately which blows. On top of that, the man’s got me down at work a bit. Our department ended up moving to another area of the building and 2 hours after we were moved they told us to move back. Talk about productivity! Good times! At least I was on TV last night.


Our lunch ride today went 27 miles and 1:40. I also did some hard tempo intervals this morning while running which not only hurt, it made me hurt again on the bike. Oh well, tonight is hot tub and the Office night so no complaints there. I was supposed to work on a Halloween project but that got scrapped.

Weekend should be fun. Keepin’ it low-pro all weekend long. Hoops, Corn Maze, Football. That’s it. Probably some good eats too. No Wors. No Cross.

3 Comments:

  • I watched that pretty closely and I didn't see you anywhere. I think you're lying. You were hiding in the back eating Cheetohs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/27/2006 4:36 PM  

  • WHat's this bullshit your slingin' about no 'cross.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/27/2006 7:39 PM  

  • I assume no wors, no cross because you'll be busy breaking windows, rioting, and getting teargassed downtown? Awesome. I'm going as a naughty nurse.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10/28/2006 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home