The Waffle House Chronicles...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My fiancée told me my blog has sucked recently. Ouch! This post will all be random stuff so hopefully you don’t think this blog sucks anymore…but if you do, suggest something to make it better!

So Bob Barker is leaving the Price is Right. He taught Larkin everything he knew about life. Never has someone been so synonymous with something. I mean Johnny Carson left the Tonight Show. It still is hot. Vince Lombardi left the Packers, they are still playing. But they can’t possibly continue The Price is Right without Bob Barker. So personally, as much as I love the show, I hope that the show goes down with him. Some of the games are lame (I mean how is 3 strikes still a game when they’ve updated about every thing else?) so maybe the time has come? Of course Plinko will be the most popular game ever but I have to lean towards the Race Game as my favorite. I also enjoy the Grand Game and some classic Punchboard and everyone’s other favorite, Cliffhanger.

I heard something this morning I haven’t heard in a long time. My alarm! 5:37 Am. I woke up at 3:45 and thought I would stay awake. I laid there until 4:15 but somehow fell back asleep. I had a dream about an indoor cyclocross race except they forgot to mark the course and we rode through a ravine but since I am built wider than most bike racers, I got stuck as it was too narrow. Then I finally was able to get unstuck and the course just kind of ended. And the race was in Whitewater and it was ran by a sorority (but not in a good way.) So I got pissed and got kicked out of the building and when they brought my bike out to me, it was missing the left half of the handlebars, so then I had more words. Then my alarm.

Oh yeah, I am hoping to lose my McRib virginity soon. Yes, I’ve never had one. I’ve went from being deathly afraid a few years ago to slightly tolerant now but for me not to have one now would be ignorance as I pride myself on having opinions in matters like this. On the plus side I’ll probably get fries with that.

So on my bike ride yesterday I am riding down the MRidge trail with little lighting. All of a sudden I stumble across a big whitetail buck! I was within 5 feet no lie, and it got spooked and ran next to me for like 15 seconds before ditching into the prairie. It was insanity and it scared the crap out of me!

That’s all I’ve got on a Wednesday…hope you enjoyed!

2 Comments:

  • I almost ran into a deer at Blue Mound last fall - they're frackin' enormous when they're right in front of you. Speaking of fracking, you need to rent Battlestar Galactica. OK, no, just stop it - I had the same reaction. Just watch it.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11/01/2006 6:58 PM  

  • i almost ran into a cow one time. it ran down the road toward me then got spooked and ran down the ditch into a corn field.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/02/2006 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home