The Waffle House Chronicles...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I am just too darn antsy. So all I really want to do right now is watch TV or play video games or organize the house or something nice and easy but my body won’t allow it.

Monday- Woke up at 4:15 (see below) and ran 6 miles. Then I went to the Y and played an hour of basketball. Not content with that we did rode the Gun Show loop at lunch. It was kind of funny since it was super windy. I rode the whole thing in my little ring. I can only imagine the RPM’s I was turning in my 39X12 going 31mph trying to chase. Went to the dog park after work to let the boys run. They are both Bark Park All-Stars. Needless to say, I was pretty shot last night. I fell asleep on the couch at 7:30, woke up at 8:30 and crawled into bed. Of course early to bed means early to rise…

Tuesday- Woke up at 4:40 this time (nice and late) and jumped on the bike. It was cold and windy. It actually got colder when I rode, it was 34 when I started and under 31 on the way home. My bottle even froze. I rode the Military Ridge to Mt Horeb and back, 33 miles on dirt. It was nice though except when I had to stop at a light with 2 miles to go and my fingers froze. Then I ate a good portion of Halloween junk all morning but Jess got me a 15 minute chair massage which was much needed. We then created the Run Show. It’s like the Gun Show but it’s running. We made it somewhat handicapped as to where the good runners will still win but the crappy runners won’t be as far behind. I ran just over 5.8 miles in just under 49 minutes. After all the working out I’ve done the last two days I’ll take it for sure. Tonight will be about the Trick or Treaters! Oh yeah, I even rocked a flu shot today too!

Wednesday will entail going to the mall, running some errands, some basketball and lots of chillin. At least that is what I think now…it’s always subject to change!

Quaker Steak anyone?

1 Comments:

  • I'm going to be honest here. Most of the food pictures you post here look absolutely delicious. The grease in the bottom of that tray looks absolutely disgusting (I'm sure it was much more appetizing with the wings still on top). This is coming from the guy, who realised he forgot to use his butter packet on his lunch yesterday, and before he realised what he was doing he had stuffed it in his mouth whole.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/01/2006 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home