The Waffle House Chronicles...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wedding Update

It’s wedding confirmation deadline day! We’ve got maybe half of our invites back and the rest are supposed to be due today! It’s been a crazy time! We’ve even had 8 add-on guests confirm in so we are sorting through that and have to make some calls. That certainly is the least fun part so far. We’ve had about an 86% positive return rate so that’s good considering the time of year. Although I am guessing a lot of people are still trying to figure out holiday plans with families and stuff as we know how hard that can be. Of course some people that I know will be there because they kinda have to be there haven’t even replied yet. We got our first wedding gift the other day so that’s pretty cool!

I am writing my vows this week and it’s been going well…I am hoping they will be revolutionary! We also are writing the ceremony although so far we’ve had some differing opinions on wording but all in all it should work out. We are also planning on getting the license soon too so things are really coming together. All in all I think we are at that lull before the storm point. This weekend we have only dodgeball that I know of but then each weekend day after that is swamped as hell but all to do super-fun things!

I am planning a blog revamp right before we hit the key bachelor party/Christmas/Wedding/Honeymoon stretch so keep your eyes pealed. I also want to thank everyone who is currently a blog reader. Inevitably with my new marketing campaign I will gain some new and devoted readers but I want to thank all of you who have kept following me through the boring months of October and November. So if you are reading this, please post a comment so I know who is all left and deserves a coveted 2006 loyal reader award.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home