The Waffle House Chronicles...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I am surrounded by dorks...

...and I couldn't be happier!

So we play some Balderdash on Saturday night. On Tuesday I get artwork depicting said events from John Haas. Two were associated with me (Jewel in a biopic called Fangs and Fire Guys which was supposed to be Five Guys.)

Hell yeah, now that's awesome! And I thought Snakes on a Plane was supposed to be the best snake film of the year. I am still awaiting the screenplay.

And then like an hour later the Riz sent me a link and picture. The picture?

Oh yeah! That's the stuff! I love it! Keep it coming! Now we've got to go to Pinball Pete's or something...man I miss the Spaceport!

And my bastard neighbor had to send me this site so I can waste even more time at my computer. But it you play your cards right it'll play the 'Dummies every 5th song so I am pretty happy for 4 out of every 20 minutes.

The Office was awesome tonight.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home