The Waffle House Chronicles...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006


A fellow blogger has inspired me to talk about me feelings! Not sure what I am talking about? Me either:
Some people are delusional.
Some people are ignorant.
Some people just don't give a crap.
Ha! I try not to be any of those. And most people aren't. Great friends, great times, great stories. Easy week this week, easier next week. Decisions to make, bikes to ride, food to eat, stuff to watch. Figuring things out is priceless. Read between the lines. Sudoku no longer in 3X3 boxes...whack! I'd rather sip Gatorade with a bunch of triathletes on a 2X9 then pretend to be something I am not. I'd rather ride cleanly and pass dirty. Measurements are just that, measurements...and you get what you pay for. A phone call, an e-mail, this rant? Ha! Take me seriously? I don't think so. Life is near perfect, acceptance is bliss, realization is enlightenment. Care is relative. Out with the old, in with the new...cliche? Hell yeah! Joy comes from the most unlikely places and from the most likely places both. People keep coming back for more, as algebra doesn't have the right equation for life. What are you talking about? Everything relates to something. Everyone knows something. Posessions are material. Potatoes inspire hunger.

Football was crazy this weekend! Colts are good, Packers are bad, my fantasy team is good! Just played kickball, we won 20-1 or something like that. Good people, it was a blast!

Sorry about the rant, it's all in fun! :) But there is a point even if I am the only one who sees it! :)

1 Comments:

  • which fellow blogger inrpired you to ramble inchoherrently

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/17/2006 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home