The Waffle House Chronicles...

Friday, July 14, 2006

Not much to report here. One more day until the weekend which is really nice! The Tour was pretty awesome yesterday and my boy Floyd was kicking some butt! I don't know if he can be stopped. Weekend will consist of lots of Tour watching, Franklin WORS race (death march) in 93F heat and not sure what else. Expectations for Sunday are low, basically finish and hopefully a Top 10 age group. Jess will be gone to Indiana on Sunday night and Monday so I'll be bachin' it. Friday night we are having our engagement photo taken and then dinner with Russ. If you want to have dinner with Russ let me know, of course I'll be e-mailing an invitation to the Riz and Hez households. I miss seeing Hez and Tad at the WORS races this year, it certainly isn't the same. Rode some bike yesterday and I actually felt pretty decent. Not 100% but maybe around 85-90? It's a small victory just getting through a ride not pissed or sick! Chili bolted out the door last night when I opened it. I got to sprint like 200 yards down the road. All of a sudden he stopped, turned around and was all excited to see me (shaking his whole butt!) Not sure what he was thinking. Well this is a pretty lame post, but it is 5:20 in the morning, no new news, photos or anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home