The Waffle House Chronicles...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I am officially sick! Guh! At least I should be healthy for Eau Claire and hopefully I'll be reasonably healthy this weekend (hopefully my new meds kick in!) Turns out it appears I had an asthma attack. We pinpointed it to the date of, May 23rd, stupid bad-ass kid! I had it somewhat controlled but not fixed until last night when my asthma really kicked my ass (it attacked my already infected lungs.) So it looks like I'll be laying low this weekend (as low as I can with a bachelor party going on) and hopefully I can ride again on Monday easy. He said my lungs sound like crap, my inhalation was ok but I could hardly exhale at all. Not really sure what all this means other than hopefully I won't be sick for much longer!

2 Comments:

  • That sucks. Take care of yourself and then we can go beat up on bad-ass soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/21/2006 3:18 PM  

  • i'm sick too. i thought racing in the rain would be a good way to get healthy. i was wrong.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/23/2006 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home