The Waffle House Chronicles...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

So again it must be Tuesday because the forecast is for rain! I am planning on doing the crit tonight so hopefully the rain will just stay away and we can get a nice, big field! I’ll have 72 hours of rest since the HHH so that’ll be good and if it rains tonight though my rest may get over 100 hours. Anyways I’ve been trying to figure out my motivations for the rest of the season as I’ve already accomplished and exceeded all of the goals I have set forth for the season (only goal left is the Ironman.)


Saw Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift yesterday. I was entertained. Like most action movies there were some parts that were a little too out there and they had some guy my age playing a high-schooler but the movie had some awesome action and a decent story line. I saw a movie on In Demand on Sunday called the Underclassmen and it was decent as well. Is there any movie that Cheech isn’t in? Anyways it is #56 on the worst 100 movies of all time! I’ve actually seen a handful of the bottom 100 but this is the second worst (Garbage Pail Kids the Movie is the worst, at least until I see Larry The Cable Guy Health Inspector.)

1 Comments:

  • I haven't seen any of the 100 worst movies of all time. I feel like such a loser.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/20/2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home