The Waffle House Chronicles...

Monday, June 05, 2006

Here I am thinking up some race strategy...straight glamour shots...
This is how you roll if you are an expert...too bad the guy behind him thinks he is basically a nobody...
This is how I roll...and I am a certified nobody...Kelson let me know that every lap...
The prerace thought process...I am undefeated with my new helmet...

Karma or Chi. On Thursday at work I recieved a package. I opened it and it was good luck bamboo that wished me a race that was mechanical free and good luck from Jess. Funny thing, she sent it before I broke two wheels on Wednesday. Chi. Karma is a bit different. I found a penny at Wal-Mart in Wausau and declared it a good luck penny. When I turned around there was a fish tank taking donations for kids or something. Karma, if I kept the good luck penny it would lose all effect. I threw it in the fish tank, even making it into the small bowl...karma...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home