The Waffle House Chronicles...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

This is how I roll!


This is a photo of me following a couple Schwinn teammates (Brian & Matt) in the practice crit. It is amazing the type of speed those two guys can carry when the decide to attack, or bridge or chase. All I can do is hold on. There are some other great photos of me (and Hertz, Kelson and others) as well at this link. I think the practice crits will have to happen every week, it was a blast! Thanks Renee for the photos!!!

Lots of other big things in the works...stay tuned...

Here is another picture of Anna. Larkin seems to have that glazed-over look of not getting enough sleep. Two weeks ago I was hittin' some original Red Robin and some awesome Alki bakery cookies...seems like ages ago!


Volleyball starts tonight. I am not as optomistic as the Riz is. Last year we were second place in a league entitled "recreational." Tonight we start a league called "Intermediate/Advanced." Last time I played in an intermediate league we won like 4 matches and a total of 17 games 17-31 or so. Last time I played in an advanced league, I played with great players (I subbed for two games) and we got ran, 0-6, probably scored like 3 points total. Hmmm.... I just hope we can compete...

I wonder what Shiroma is doing right now?

3 Comments:

  • Damn - you're the photo star. What was that - like, three solo shots?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5/04/2006 1:54 PM  

  • Yeah well the paparazzi loves me! I mean I hung out with the photographer on Sunday night and also saw her on Monday and talked to her on Tuesday before the race. The one solo is when I was taking a rest lap. The other one I was trying to bridge up to Jordan's group. Word on the street is I am taking some heat for my bike choice.

    By Blogger Burrito Eater, at 5/04/2006 2:21 PM  

  • yeah dude, what is it with that bike?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home