The Waffle House Chronicles...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Happy Days are here again…

More money making opportunities here: Mmmm Donuts
Why Tim Horton’s and Dunkin Donuts don’t dominate the world is a mystery to me. They make better bagels than most bagel shops and better coffee than most coffee shops. Add in the world’s best donuts (they make my first, third and fifth favorite donuts) and some locations that serve fresh sandwiches, ice cream and hot chocolate and I don’t understand why anyone would go anywhere else. Also, you can buy Baja Fresh, which although it isn’t doing well it has a serious niche market. Revamp some menu items to cater to the Riz’s and Dakin’s of the world and you’re good to go! Anyone have any capital for me?

Weekend will be good! Tonight is low-key, probably some pizzas and some America’s Funniest Home Videos…I love that show. Lots of people make fun of it but I guarantee that if you sit down and watch it for an hour you’ll laugh several times. So bite me!
Saturday will be some hoops and then the bike ride that I guess I can’t back out of. Not sure if the weird weather provisio or the leaders jersey is in effect…but I guess I’ll be there anyways. Chuckles is putting the finishing touches on my mountain bike as well, perhaps it will be ready today? Anyways, Saturday night is a big mystery surprise…involving all you can eat steak fries…hell they don’t read my blog anyways…I don’t think at least…
Sunday will be some more training (run and bike perhaps?) and then time to celebrate Jess’ parents birthdays which are Sunday and Monday.

Oh yeah, I tried the new diet Dew on Saturday. It ranks in there about with Pitch Black, it is much better than prior diet Dews and is probably my second favorite diet soda (Coke Zero isn’t bad either.) They are the only two that aren’t bad… C2 is probably the best option, 70 calories per can, pretty much tastes like Coke. It’s a half-assed diet soda…I can respect that!

I guess that is all I’ve got…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home