The Waffle House Chronicles...

Friday, February 17, 2006

Person of the week(s): Paul Walker
Some people think I am gay for Paul Walker. Not that there is anything wrong with that but actually I am just a big fan. He’s starred with some of my favorite actors (and unfortunately Steve Zahn and Matthew Lillard as well) and only one movie of his I didn’t like (Timeline.) He starred in two of my all time faves, Varsity Blues and Fast and the Furious and also in one of my guilty pleasures She’s All That Anyways, the next two Fridays Paul Walker movies open up at the theater. So here’s a little contest (for a beer of your choice in my fridge,) name the movie that this photo is from:

Hint if you need it: In this movie he starred with someone from one of my favorite TV shows of all time (and no it isn’t Varsity Blues, but you might have the right TV show at least…)

Anyways, about the two movies, they couldn’t be any more opposite. 8 below is a movie about Sled Dogs produced by Disney. Running Scared is a movie about sex and mob violence. In fact I encourage you if you want to play something totally insane to go to the Running Scared website and play the game. Play the mature levels (it has been recommended that you use a dummy e-mail address to get in) and play well enough to get to level 3. Do whatever it takes. It is quite the shocker. You’ve been warned…oh yeah, don’t do it at work, you’ll likely get fired. I haven't played passed level 3 (which is really easy) so I have no idea what awaits us after the fact. Needless to say, a couple hours of the next two Fridays will be spent at the theater...see you there!

2 Comments:

  • Into the Blue was one of the my least favorite movies of 2005 - not even Jessica Alba in a small, small bikini could salvage it for me.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/18/2006 9:08 AM  

  • The movie that photo is taken from is "The Skulls"

    My guess is that the co-star you are refering to Joshua Jackson from Dawson's Creek (or it could be Craig T. Nelson from Coach, but I've never heard you mention that show before, so I'm sticking with JJ).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/20/2006 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home