The Waffle House Chronicles...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Time flies when you are busy! With dog class and basketball on Monday nights and pottery on Tuesday nights I go from Sunday night to Thursday morning really fast. Thursday usually is a slow and long day.

Anyways, big news on the Riz site…if he ever replied to my blog posts then you could get to his site from his profile view.

Pottery class is interesting! I am taking wheel pottery at the union with Jess, Jess’ Dad and 4 randoms. I am not very good to say the least. I did make an actual pot like we are supposed to that is level and even on Tuesday though (and messed up 3 other pots) so I am getting somewhere. All in all I am only expecting to get about 6-10 usable pots from this class (I have 2 so far, one which is lopsided but pretty cool.)

The Bachelor party Russ is almost planned! Can’t talk much about it even though Russ has forgotten us and doesn’t care enough to read my blog. Rumor has it he might be coming to Mad-towne (I’m almost a yuppie so I have to use and e at the end of town) in late February. Anyways, it appears my whole summer (April-October) is now about 90% planned out with very little spare time but it’s all good!

Upcoming weekend will be pretty low-key. Friday I will spend the first of 3 Fridays in the theater. This week it is Curious George. Saturday hoops and hopefully a run, followed by some quality time with the parents (and hopefully the Beav) coming down. Expect some karaoke action and some dining out. Sunday I am guessing my desires to ride outside will succumb to my desire not to freeze my nuts off so I’ll probably ride inside.

Oh yeah, I got some odd looks on my last trip to Best Buy. Evidently straight 29 year old males don’t go in on new release day to buy Season 1 of Growing Pains and the Elizabethtown DVD. To my defense I also bought the Ron White CD/DVD. I really don’t care what you think, Growing Pains is an excellent show and Elizabethtown was one of my 5 favorite movies of 2005.

2 Comments:

  • You know how I know you're gay? Elizabethtown. Other than that, excellent choices on Growing Pains and Ron White. Mike Seaver was the coolest kid around.

    By Blogger el_riz, at 2/09/2006 12:32 PM  

  • Apparently, Kirk Cameron wouldn't approve of you buying the DVD if you weren't straight - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2720106657178468816

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/11/2006 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home