The Waffle House Chronicles...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

This morning when driving to work I see a bunch of french fries scattered in the road. They appeared to be from McDonalds. Makes me wonder how they got there and what a waste. Apparently raccoons don’t live near Gilbert Rd. as it was 7am and the last time they serve fries at most McDonalds is midnight. Some McDonalds are open 24 hours…I only wish I was awake enough at odd hours to see what time I can get a Filet O Fish and what time can I get a Sausage McMuffin. Anyways back to the poor fries, I am hoping it was some idiot in a convertible who lost them…I would hate to think that someone got a bad batch (although they are a good 5 minute drive from the nearest McDonalds so I would hope bad fries would have been ejected by then.) They don’t make super size any more so I don’t think that someone ate too many fries and ditched the rest. My guess is there was a domestic dispute while driving and someone had the final say and threw someone else’s fries out the window. How else would roughly 30 french fries get in the middle of Gilbert Rd? It couldn’t be a pedestrian as even the fastest pedestrian could eat the largest order of fries at that point. Very few theories make sense at this point…oh those poor fries…

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home