The Waffle House Chronicles...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Person of the week:


Athough I was originally leaning towards Jess (for obvious reasons) I was able to rationalize the concept of not choosing her due to she already wins the person of the life award! OK cheesy, well I can throw in the fact that she in fact cost me a lot of money this week (although she was worth that and any amount more.) OK Cheesy again I know, but I am newly engaged so I am allowed. Anyways I am sure Hez doesn’t want to share all of her person of the week award space with this so lets get on to it. So here you go, Riz and Mark agree...Hez is the person of the week!

What did Hez do for me? She conned a dozen of my closest friends into coming to our house for the big day, she was there to support and help me all last week through numerous phone calls and e-mails. She pretty much made Dean, MJ and Andy come to the party! She (along with Tad) got me an awesome neon buzz lightyear clock! She spent way too much money helping this party become a reality. She held in a close secret from almost a month. She gambled and lost on our engagement date (way to go Riz!) She gave up a significant portion of her valuable weekend to help and support Jess and I. I am almost positive she did a bunch of other things as well but last week was pretty frantic for me so I probably forgot them! Anyways, here you go! Person of the week!!! Congratulations!

2 Comments:

  • Woo hoo! Person of the week. I rock!

    By Blogger Hez, at 1/11/2006 11:42 PM  

  • Nice work Hez! We certainly appreciate all of the time and effort that you put into making our engagement one to be remembered! You rock!!! :o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/12/2006 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home