The Waffle House Chronicles...

Monday, December 19, 2005

Warning: This post is boring!

Friday night was the Pacific Cycle Christmas party! A good time! Not many people got into the band so that was a bummer but I think everyone had a good time. The best word I can use to describe the food is “mediocre” but the desserts were outstanding and free drinks are always a plus. I had my first ever Budweiser Select (unspectacular.) Everyone agreed that the party seemed odd. A lot of the people I used to hang out with at these things kind of kept to themselves (they kind of hung out as a department.) Also there was smoking there since it was in Shorewood so I tried to keep away from the bar area. So I guess in Christmas Party terms it was average at best. I guess the worse part is I had 4-6 beers before supper, so I had a little buzz on but once I ate the buzz turned into a tiredness which turned into a laziness. I was content to sit around and do nothing and it seemed most everyone else was too. Oh well!

Even though I got to bed around 12:30 on Friday night I was still up at 5:30 and got my two hours of hoops in! :) Came home and surprised Jess with some breakfast in bed. Then we pretty much chilled (watched basketball and football) until Koebs’ grad party. His party was decent, good food and drinks. We pretty much just hung out with the Pacific crew and watched even more football.

Sunday, more of the same. Hoops in the morning, Jess’ family function in the afternoon/evening. More food, more football! Watched my fantasy football team win however and make the championship! 3-day work week this week (thank God) and it is dragging already. I am so looking forward to seeing my family and everything! After a crazy past 18 months life has never been better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home