The Waffle House Chronicles...

Monday, December 05, 2005

What’s weighs less: Our puppy or my new bike? I got the Scott bike done last week with the help of Chuck. I assembled everything myself, I had Chuck tune up the brakes and shifting. Of course tons of snowfall and cold temps have put the maiden voyage on hold…likely for several months. Can’t wait to try it out though!

Oh yeah, to answer the question, my bike weighs approximately 17.8lbs, Chili weighs approximately 18.2lbs. So the bike is lighter! Both will gain a little weight, my bike will add bottle cages and a computer and Chili will eat more food! Also our Boston Terrier (Popeye) weighs more than my mountain bike. Popeye weighs in at 26.5, the mountain bike complete was 23.2 (see below in the snow picture,) my heavier wheels now probably have it around 24.0-24.5.

Saturday we went out and cut our X-Mas Tree. Jess’ parents and us searched far and wide for the perfect tree. We found an awesome 10 footer to put in our 8 foot space. Actually the bottom of the 10 footer was crap so we cut off a couple feet and hope it will be awesome! We haven’t put it in the house yet but will tonight! It is a fine looking tree though; perhaps I’ll post some photos when it is all geeked out. We sure had a fun time in all the snow though!

Chili is growing about 1.5lbs a week. Check out this photo! If you make weird sounds he tilts his head. What a cute puppy!

2 Comments:

  • The puppy is more aerodynamic though, so I have to call this one a draw.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12/05/2005 12:59 PM  

  • I can't wait to have a real tree again. I should see if they make miniture ones, it would fit my personality perfectly. Any big plans this Friday? We should do somthing. You don't love your new dog or anything do you?

    By Blogger Hez, at 12/06/2005 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home