The Waffle House Chronicles...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Person of the Week- Week 3 Kirk Cameron

I miss Growing Pains...it used to be my favorite show. I always wanted to be Kirk Cameron...or more specifically Mike Seaver. The best epsiode is the one where Chrissy has to go to bed and she thinks that they put her to bed and then party when she is asleep. So Jason lets Chrissy stay up and the plan backfires when a bunch of weird things happen. Little know fact about Growing Pains is that Hilary Swank was an extra on that Episode.

Facts about Kirk:
Kirk Cameron is married to Chelsea Noble. He met her on the set of "Growing Pains", where she played the part of Kate McDonnell.

He's a vegetarian.

Kirk's sister is actress Candace Cameron from Full House who is married to Florida Panthers star Valeri Bure. He has 2 other sisters, Bridgette and Melissa.

And who can forget the Theme Song Lyrics:
Show me that smile again, (Oh, show me that smile)Don't waste another minute on your cryin',We're nowhere near the end (We're no where near)The best is ready to begin.As long as we've got each other,We got the world spinnin' right in our hands,Baby you and me, we gotta be,The luckiest dreamers who never keep dreaming.

4 Comments:

  • He's also plays the main character in the film adaptation of the crazy christian Left Behind books. I'm sorry that I know that.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11/29/2005 1:18 PM  

  • he also hosts a christian talk show on one of the religious tv networks. i'm also sorry that i know that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/29/2005 1:25 PM  

  • I went to the website with him and the two kids, one good, one bad. It's like a choose your own adventure with situations and you can follow the good kid or the bad kid. I'm not really sorry I know this, I have a morbid sense of curiousity.

    By Blogger el_riz, at 11/30/2005 8:08 AM  

  • http://www.wayofthemaster.com/

    Sorry, I didn't look that up sooner.

    By Blogger el_riz, at 11/30/2005 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home