The Waffle House Chronicles...

Friday, December 16, 2005

Play this game! It rules!
(see paragraph for link)


The person of the week, this week? Larkin! I haven’t seen him in 354 days, the longest stint in my life. But just because he is out of sight doesn’t mean he is out of mind and vice versa. He sent me this link yesterday and single-handedly slowed the productivity of Pacific Cycle. But I love this game, I love the board game and the computer game. I can’t get enough of it and can’t wait to get home so I can play more! Other factors in this determination are his proximity to the restaurant below and the fact that he will make me an uncle for the first time this spring. Oh yeah, and the fact that in like 9 days he will be the proud owner of some really cool new stuff! And he sent me a 25X25 grid sudoku that will give me a weekend of fun! :)

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations!

    You have completed all 40 levels of Gridlock Puzzle.

    Programming and Design by Corwin Derkatch

    Please click here to make a donation.

    By Blogger Burrito Eater, at 12/17/2005 9:38 AM  

  • Liar! I hate this game! But is it a hate born of love? Yes, I think maybe it is. I have to hang around a classroom for two hours tonight while I wait for students to drop their final papers off, and I think I'll play it on the big screen through the projector. It'll be the biggest Gridlock in the world!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12/17/2005 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home