The Waffle House Chronicles...

Friday, December 09, 2005

I officially don’t want to be at work anymore. This differs from most days which I unofficially don’t want to be here. I hate when I have to fix problems caused by other people, but such is life. My body feels really good for tomorrow’s run but I feel tired…I might even crack open a Pepsi or something to get me through until lunch time.

Popeye is home and resting. He has a 3 inch wound near his anus that must really suck. But we are hoping that it sucks less than having cancer! He has severe decay in almost all of his teeth, do they make doggy dentures? Anyways, he’ll be hobbling for a week or so and eating soft food and then should be back to about normal.

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend! I’ll try to recap the Jinglebell Run for y’all! Go Badgers!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home