The Waffle House Chronicles...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Big News again! First I get engaged, then I get to crave the Fudd and now this:

So I realize that I haven't done my music in review for 2005 yet. But here is foreshadowing for my album of the year in 2006!

"An urban myth transformed into reality as the legendary Fugees announced a reunification. Pras, Wylcef, and Lauryn Hill took the stage back in the summer of 2004 at Dave Chappelle's famous block party, sparking massive rumors that the trio quickly denied. But then something magical happened: The Fugees confirmed the reunion, and released the single "Take It Easy." Ten years of silence has ended; in the spring of 2006, the world will have the long-awaited follow-up to The Score."

I downloaded the single yesterday and it is old-school Fugees with a 2006 twist...excellent!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home