The Waffle House Chronicles...

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Assorted crap!

What are you eating? A few of my favorites made the list! I've had the worst pizza and dessert in the last year. The worst food in America sounds freakin' awesome, but alas even I have a limit and likely won't indulge.

Riz thinks I should embed this:

and now I have!

Heard about this book the other day: The hilarious new Chris Buckley novel "Boomsday" has as its Swiftian premise a near future in which, to restrain Social Security costs, the federal government offers luxury living to senior citizens: as long as they "voluntarily transition" -- commit suicide -- upon reaching age 75. Better not give the Chinese government a copy of "Boomsday."

Haven't seen any Simpsonizers lately, so I'll be 3 months behind...here you go!


Here's something else to watch if you're bored.

That's enough.......

2 Comments:

  • I saw the Mexican Radio a month ago I think, still pretty cool. I think I'll have to save embedding it, until I do something themed. I heard about the prison doing "Thriller" but it was funny to see the video. I can't say I'd be ordering the #1 bad food item, but I'd probably try one, especially now that I know it's one of the worse things out there.

    I was a little disappointed to see that BW3's Nacho's didn't make the worst nachos, but then I remembered that they were basing it off calorie/fat content, not taste.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/20/2007 8:05 AM  

  • Glad to see those inmates are paying their debt to society

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/22/2007 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home